New ALL ~ PP ~ Recyclable ~ Whole Bean Coffee Valve
- The new all “PP” Aroma Freshness Valves are a great addition to our MaxEco range of products, with all of its components made from Recyclable ‘PP’ material
- The only valve in the world to guarantee consistent quality in functionality over a period of three years, it’s perfect for keeping freshly roasted coffee beans – fresh, helping to preserve your Coffee’s unique ‘day it was roasted’ fresh coffee aroma.
- Valve Body/ Material: PP
- Opening pressure: 2.0 ~ 7.0 (mbar)
- Insert Colour: Transparent “PP”
- Filter: No
- Used for: Packing freshly roasted coffee beans
- Box Quantity: 10,000 valves per box
- WICOVALVE® valves are suitable for every product that has to degass when freshly packed, such as; Coffee, dough, kimchi, sauerkraut, ready meals, soy and mushrooms.
- Our unique one-way valves guarantee a consistent integrity and functionality for a period of three years.
- The Recyclable mono “PP” range of Aroma Freshness Valves are for use in conjunction with an appropriate Mono PP laminate reel material; please contact us at email@example.com for more information or for a bespoke quote on your new printed Mono PP laminate / recyclable reel material.