MaxDuo ~ entry level single tray weigher
The MaxDuo is an entry level, single tray weigher designed to operate as a ‘stand-alone’ device or as part of an automatic line. Because of it’s small dimensions, the MaxDuo is ideally suited for first time buyers who have limited space and small production runs.
Single tray weighers are ideally suited to dry, free flowing granular or small piece type products where a consistent flow of product can be maintained & the inclusion of a ‘fine feed’ shelf enables separation of product (at weight completion) to improve accuracy.
Typical products are coffee (ground and beans), many types of tea, whole foods, rice, pulses, nuts, snack foods, small piece confectionery and decorations. Many more products can be handled, so please call or email for more information
Please note: Although powders can be weighed successfully, this range of weighers cannot normally be recommended for fine dusty products.
Minimum weight for the MaxDuo and MaxQuatro is 25 grams, with Maximum weight (subject to bulk density) approximately 1 kg, greater weights can be achieved by multiple doses. Capacity is a factor of bulk density, the collecting weigh-pan having a capacity of 5 litres maximum.
Throughput is governed by product characteristics and operation however, speeds of up to 16 weighings per minute can achieved.
- Power supply is 220 volt single phase (standard 3 pin UK plug)
- Air supply is required which can be supplied locally or alternatively a very quiet compressor can be supplied (at additional cost).
- All construction (structural and contact parts) are in stainless steel making them ideal for the food industry.
- Main contact parts are removable (without tools) for easy of cleaning.
- The Electronic control utilises the latest technology for a longer life.
- The weighers have a reduced number of settings to ensure simple change over between products.
- Floor stands
- Compressor (if no compressed air on site).
- Additional outlet chutes to suit a number of different size bags/containers etc.
With this new addition to our range it underscores Maxilla’s stated ambition to reduce our & our customers carbon footprint with real world initiatives, allowing us to promote UK engineering with great new range of Weighing machines, also Form Fill and Seal machines (FFS) and small hand held sealers right up to automated sealing equipment, produced in the UK and backed up with UK based technical support, subsequently please call us or email; firstname.lastname@example.org for prices or more information, or to discuss quotes for your printed (or plain) reel material requirements for your new (or existing) form, fill & seal, packing, filling or heat sealing machines.